Safety and Security Officer
- Ensures compliance with regulatory authorities’ regulation.
- Develops and implements effective safety and Security programs to ensure that operations are fully compliant with international and States regulations.
- As a member of Safety Team, assists to promote safety culture.
- Investigating issues raised in each safety report.
- Makes recommendations to management regarding changes to policy procedures and practices to enhance safety.
- Participates or leads investigations of the facts related to reports submitted
- Researches and analyzes trend data in the Asky Safety Data Program and other industry data.
- Analyzes data for trends related to injuries, hazards, events and occurrences.
- Tracks safety recommendations and corrective actions to ensure that follow-up actions have been taken that are effective. Determine if the actions have been effective and if not, makes recommendations for additional changes or corrective action.
- Serves as Emergency Response team member.
- QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
1. Educational Level:
- High degree in related field (BSc; MSc degree preferred) or
- Engineer or Pilot
- Equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Advanced vocational training certificate in Aviation Operations (Maintenance Engineering, Flight Operations, Flight Engineering, Cabin Operations, Ground Operations).
2. Professional Experiences:
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in one or more of following sectors: flight operations, maintenance/engineering, dispatch, ground operations, In-flight services.
- Demonstrates an excellent safety behavior and attitude, follows regulatory practices and rules, recognizes and promotes hazard reporting
- Experience in Human Factors as it applies to Flight and Ground operations and Maintenance
- Experience or training in Aviation Safety and Security
- Experience with regulatory agency policies, procedures and programs.
- Experience with safety analysis, trending and risk assessment.
- Experience working with aviation industry security representatives and knowledge of their roles within the aviation industry is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- English and French proficient
Send your application to the following address:
BP 2988 LOME – Togo or Email:
- The application must include:
- A letter of motivation
- A curriculum vitae
- A copy of birth certificate
- A copy of certificate of nationality
- Copies of all diplomas and certificates
Only selected candidates will be contacted
Deadline for submission: February 10, 2022